Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Review of Olympus Stylus 1050 SW Digital Camera, 10.1 Megapixel, 3x Optical, 5x Digital Zoom, 2.7" LCD Screen, Blue

Adorama

Olympus Stylus 1050 SW Digital Camera, 10.1 Megapixel, 3x Optical, 5x Digital Zoom, 2.7" LCD Screen, Blue


I LOVE my new camera!

Carmella Jarvi www.carmellajarvi.com 8/9/2009

 

4 5

Pros: Bright LCD, Love immediacy of digita, Easy To Use, Comfortable Controls, Easy Setup, Great Picture Quality

Cons: Can only shoot so long, Clean after each pool use

Best Uses: Art is my primary reason, Family Photos, Art, Fun

Describe Yourself: Photo Enthusiast

I am an artist who paints from photos of people in water... mostly swimming pools. Been shooting with two 35mm Nikons for years... but LOVE the immediacy of digital! It also makes great prints!

Self portrait of artist

thumbnail

: Made with Product

()

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers