Saturday, September 11, 2010

Reflection

I realized last night that even though I have been an artist all my life and was a teaching artist for thirteen years after college, I have only be a full time artist for four years. It was a quiet epiphany for me.

There are many things that I have accomplished, professionally, since June 2006. But, when I look at how far I have to go, I sometimes get overwhelmed. Last night I clearly saw just how far I have come (especially considering our current economy).

There are a number of entrepreneurial folks I look up to and am learning from... so impressed with their success. But, success takes time... it's usually based on step by step, calculated hard work. This summer has renewed my spirit. I am still up for this challenge! (Now, I must get back into my studio:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers