Thursday, November 12, 2009

The evolution of a pastel painting.

This is what I have been up to... in between sharing my marketing & strategic planning ideas with other artists and getting inspired seeing Susan Ogilvie start a pastel yesterday [www.susanogilvie.com]. I was volunteering during her workshop hosted by Piedmont Pastel Society [www.piedmontpastelsociety.org]... of which I'm a member.

So, anyway... here is the evolution of my latest pastel painting... not quite done yet. (The color is a little off because these are "in process studio shots" under different lighting.)
















Stay tuned for the final image... as well as more in process studio shots of other work.

(PS... I just delivered two new paintings, including "Yin" below, to RedSky Gallery [www.redskygallery.com]:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers