Monday, October 5, 2009

A peek in my studio...

I have just delivered nine new pastel paintings-including the three paintings you see just started with original photos to the left-to Red Sky Gallery in Charlotte, NC. (www.redskygallery.com)




To left is one of these 7x5" gems, And around again, finished. See my website, www.carmellajarvi.com, for more info about this work and Red Sky Gallery reception.





Here's a photo of my new pastel studio space... I still have another smaller painting, etc. studio, but here, I can leave my pastel work & supplies out. You can see several paintings in process on the easel... as well as my soft pastels set up. One of my favorite things about Vermont Studio Center (where I was a painting resident in 2006 & 2008) is having lots of different artwork going on at the same time! (www.vermontstudiocenter.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers