Saturday, June 19, 2010

The process...

Art is a process. I forget sometimes to play and move through different creative processes! I really enjoy painting my women in water, but love to also explore drawing and painting just water.

Here's an inspirational blog... followed by a couple of my latest paintings, in process.

womenpaintingwomen.blogspot.com/








A set of three canvas panels, in process oil painting... I like what I have, but better to find a nice composition from this one and use that as a starting point for a new painting. (Thanks Chris Craft:-)













A detail like this perhaps...









Three more, slightly larger panels... painted with oil, inspired by moving water...











This is more interesting... though I need to crop in tighter with this one.

Painting is a process. I'm an artist. It just takes discipline, passion and a little talent!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers