Thursday, February 24, 2011

Balance and Pressure

Balance and pressure are what many business owners and many artists [insert "small business owner"] juggle. 

My day today was certainly unbalanced, but worth the extra effort.

I spent about six hours on the phone with my website host and FedEx...

Trying to fix a problem that was supposed to be easy to fix!

But, in the process I learned more about websites and how technology is quirky.

I also now finally have an E-commerce website.  Anyone-from anywhere in the world-with an address, computer and love of art can buy my paintings!  Check it out...

http://www.carmellajarvi.com/

Finally, I just got into the March issue of the new Professional Artist Magazine (formerly Art Calendar Magazine).  I was inspired by the article "Entrepreneurial Thinking for Artists" by Robert Moskowitz.  I highly recommend this magazine if you are an artist wanting to grow your business.

http://www.professionalartistmag.com/news/2011/feb/03/march-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers